Is the UAG Surface Pro 3 case durable??

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Can the Urban Armor Gear case protect my surface pro 3 from drops?? And will it still fit with the incipio plex glass screen protector on??:eek:rly:

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm gonna guess its drop-test proof (seeming though its military drop test certified) and I'm also going to assume that it'll fit with a screen protector, but you could look on the internet to see how much case covers the screen. I'm also contemplating getting a UAG case for my Pro 3 too!
Also is the Incipio plex glass screen protector good? My Alienware screen protector had loads of air bubbles in it :/ Also is the screen protector tempered glass and does it work with the pen and keyboard (when tilted)?

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I've just had a quick look on Amazon and apparently the case is a snug fit, its managed to lift the corners of someone's screen protector off the screen

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Also is the Incipio plex glass screen protector good? My Alienware screen protector had loads of air bubbles in it :/ Also is the screen protector tempered glass and does it work with the pen and keyboard (when tilted)?

Yes. I have the Incipio Plex Glass screen protector; and it works fine. I have no problems with touch sensitivity or using the pen.

As far as bubbles, I had mine installed at the Microsoft Store when I bought it.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I have the Incipio Plex Glass screen protector; and it works fine. I have no problems with touch sensitivity or using the pen.

As far as bubbles, I had mine installed at the Microsoft Store when I bought it.
Do u have the UAG case paired with it?? If not do u carry a sleeve or sumthing? Basically what accessories do u use if any to protect your sp3 while its out and about??

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I usually keep it in my bag (like I did with my RT) Although I have NO protection what so ever (apart from the type cover) which is why I'm thinking of getting the UAG case and probably (another, better) screen protector.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I usually keep it in my bag (like I did with my RT) Although I have NO protection what so ever (apart from the type cover) which is why I'm thinking of getting the UAG case and probably (another, better) screen protector.

Why do u feel u need a different screen protector does the incipio glass one not seem fit to protect the screen from shattering in a drop? Wat else wud u consider?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Do u have the UAG case paired with it?? If not do u carry a sleeve or sumthing? Basically what accessories do u use if any to protect your sp3 while its out and about??

No I don't have the UAG case. I use a Snuggs portfolio with the type cover on it and carry it in a backpack (more for convenience than to prevent damage). When I'm using it, it is essentially "naked" except for the Incipio Plex Glass screen protector. I even let my 7YO daughter use it to do some of her homework on while stuck in traffic.

Snugg MacBook Air 13 Wallet Case in Electric Blue Leather available online from The Snugg.com USA

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
The previous screen protector wasn't that good, I couldn't get rid of the air bubbles and the pen didn't work on it. As for the incipio screen protector, I'm thinking of getting it (I haven't got it yet) I am seeing if there are any good screen protectors around!
And I'm getting a screen protector just in case, my previous Surface RT has loads of small scratches in the top right hand corner (I protected the screen with the type cover) and I want to prevent that happening on the Pro 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon