I was leaning towards buying this model ,but I was afraid the S4 might be released right after I bought it so I held off. Plus I think it needed more ram.

Anyway, guess I won't be buying it now,because I can't .

I wonder what the reasoning behind this was.

The 128GB Intel Core i7 Surface Pro 3 is no longer available from the Microsoft Store | Windows Central
    08-04-2015 06:29 PM
    Some stores like Micro Center have been cleaning out their inventory, rumor was they pulled many model(s) due to low selling, one rumor was they will re-stock with Windows 10, But they have not had the 4G 256G model in my local store for a while, and now they only have a few models left out of the normal eight or so models, they are out of the i3... Is it to retool to Windows 10, or maybe Microsoft silently stopped producing more, Maybe Surface Pro 4 will be coming soon?
    08-04-2015 06:42 PM
    Some stores like Micro Center have been cleaning out their inventory, rumor was they pulled many model(s) due to low selling, one rumor was they will re-stock with Windows 10, But they have not had the 4G 256G model in my local store for a while, and now they only have a few models left out of the normal eight or so models, they are out of the i3... Is it to retool to Windows 10, or maybe Microsoft silently stopped producing more, Maybe Surface Pro 4 will be coming soon?
    Hard to tell why they removed it..so many scenarios as you mentioned above .

I think all the models with the i7 should have at least 8gigs of ram not the 4 that I think came with this version that is no longer available.

I hope it's because the s4 is around the corner.

Hurry up MS ..I need a Hybrid Tablet !
    08-04-2015 07:06 PM
    My I7 128Gb SP 3 has 8 gig ram. They were listed as sold out shortly after going on sale at Microsoft.
    08-05-2015 01:34 PM