Choice of pen color!

Rafaelcab

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I contacted Microsoft support trying to find out if the Pro 3 dock would work with Surface Pro 4 and through the conversation I asked if Surface Pro 4 buyers would be able to choose the pen color instead of the gray one that it would seem would come with the all Pro 4's and per the rep he said we would have a choice. I totally feel like this is a long shot but if he is correct then that is awesome for us who are getting the new Surface. Below is the conversation I had with the rep.

Jean R.: I got a long shot question. being that the new surface pens that are coming out come in different colors when I pick up my surface pro 4 on the 26th will I be able to choose what color pen I want or will I be stuck with the gray looking pen that im assuming comes with the surface
Marc: Oh no worries. It shows here that you have 5 color options for your pen.
Jean R.: so then I will have a choice?
Marc: Yes you will have a choice.

donhillla

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Some how I deleted my post while editing it. SP4 will come with the silver pen. When you pre-order there is no option for pen color. You can buy a pen for $60 in other colors. I think the CS rep is misleading.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
****s out of luck. Oh well, its always best to have two. one for bedroom, another to carry in the backpack. i have two for my surface pro 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon