SP4 and Onenote

Robindjuret

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Onenote 2016 (the desktop version) keeps crashing on my SP4 (i5, 8b, 265gb). Could this be a general hardware/software problem or is it an issue with my unit? The universal app version of Onenote works fine.

At work I use a laptop with haswell corei5 (15W) with integrated graphics, and I have no such problems. On this computer I'm using office 2013. I have to say that the other office programs also seems to run more smoothly on this my work computer. This is annoying since it has the 4th gen processor while the SP4 has 6th gen. You kinda expect an improvement.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Onenote 2016 (the desktop version) keeps crashing on my SP4 (i5, 8b, 265gb). Could this be a general hardware/software problem or is it an issue with my unit? The universal app version of Onenote works fine.

At work I use a laptop with haswell corei5 (15W) with integrated graphics, and I have no such problems. On this computer I'm using office 2013. I have to say that the other office programs also seems to run more smoothly on this my work computer. This is annoying since it has the 4th gen processor while the SP4 has 6th gen. You kinda expect an improvement.

go to control panel, uninstall programs, click on microsoft office and do a repair. That might sort out the issues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon