Does Your Surface Co-Exist with Another Tablet?

RichBrown68

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Just curious how many of you have another tablet other than your Surface..... and how do you divide their duties? What is one for, and what is the other for?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Just curious how many of you have another tablet other than your Surface..... and how do you divide their duties? What is one for, and what is the other for?

I have an old Samsung tablet which my mum uses for an online radio service only. I have a surface 3 which is my primary, and so far, only computing device and I use it for everything from studies to typing to documents to watching videos etc

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
My Surface Pro 2 and Surface Pro 4 machines (1 SP2 and 2 SP4 machines) coexist with my Kindle. I find no need for a tablet since the tablet is basically an overgrown phone. What I could do on a tablet, I'm doing on the phone. For everything else, I'm doing it on my SP4.

seremify

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Surface Pro 4 is my personal laptop essentially and replaced my previous Surface 3 and Macbook Air.

For work, I use an iPad Air 2 with a Logitech keyboard case as this is what my enterprise supports. It is reliable, works much faster, and I have Office 365 enabling me to make minor edits/review documents. Better yet my company's internal documentation software is also available on iPad and Lotus Sametime is available too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon