Surface Pro 3 UK pricing is here

Zumomaki

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
1$ = 1€ Conversion.... Really sick of these, I mean, really?
The official conversion is 1$ = 0.73 €... If it were 600€ I would really consider getting one, but 800€ for an i3 and 64GB its tooooo daaaamn hiiiigh!

anon(7817172)

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
It is too overpriced. If you actually convert the US price to UK money, it is so much cheaper. You'll see the difference when you convert the US price of the i7-512GB type. I wanted it so badly but too overpriced :|

Makes me just wanna order from the US and have it posted here in the UK if only possible. It's not like the surface will be a US-variant and can't be used here, right?

Beijendorf

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Makes me just wanna order from the US and have it posted here in the UK if only possible. It's not like the surface will be a US-variant and can't be used here, right?

It can, but importing things from outside of the EU carries a VAT that's usually some 20 %. So you'd still land on the same price.

liquidphantom

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I think the price is pretty good in the UK especially considering it's only marginally more expensive than the surface pro 2 for what is a better product.

So glad I waited for the announcement I was all set to pick up a pro 2, now the pro 3 will be released just after my birthday with a bit more time to save some cash up.

i5-256GB with a sexy red type cover I think :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon