Issue with power point and word.

cursivek1d

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have an issue taking notes with both programs on my surface with the pen. I can add notes and nice text with the pen to any document. When saved and then opened for reviewing looks like scribbled garbage. Any ideas????word.jpgword2.jpg

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
That's really odd. I just checked a word dock that I made notations on a couple days ago, and they still look fine when I reopen the document.

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
First, check for updates (windows and Office).
If everything is up to date, I would run a repair on Office. I have been taking notes in PowerPoint and Word since day 1, and have no problems.

You are using 2013, right?

tonyz3

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I believe I read some where it has to do with the reader see the pen notes. I read Ms is aware of it. Do you have the same issue if you use adobe to read the notes?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Interesting. Are you printing to PDF and then annotating in Reader, or natively using PowerPoint and Word's ink annotation features?

If it's the latter, then that's a new issue. But if it's the former (which my guess is that it is just based on the multiple slide layout in the image) then it's just a problem with the PDF Reader app that Microsoft hasn't fixed yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro