Surface is OUT OF STOCK!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh please don't run out in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.

I love my Surface, but I have one with a defect. The kick stand isn't completely flush with the tablet on one side. There's a little gap. So I'm supposed to exchange it this weekend.

Highdefjunkie

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh please don't run out in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.

I love my Surface, but I have one with a defect. The kick stand isn't completely flush with the tablet on one side. There's a little gap. So I'm supposed to exchange it this weekend.

I just called the Chicago store and they said they have a few 32GB if you get here in the next few hours. Dammit! I have to make my mind up soon if I want one or not. How many apps are in the store now?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure how many apps are in the store.

Honestly, I've mainly used mine for MS Office, Skydrive, and internet browsing. And I really haven't had much time to play with it because of preparing for Halloween.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So my order is pushed back? Seems MS would have waited until they had something to ship before charging my card.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
So my order is pushed back? Seems MS would have waited until they had something to ship before charging my card.

No one said your order was pushed back. Out of stock means they no longer have ones to sell. It doesn't mean the people who already ordered don't get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes