This World of Warcraft 'The War Within' preorder bonus is equal parts out-of-touch and pay-to-win 🤦🏻‍♂️

Arbez

Nov 5, 2023
Visit site
Dude who wrote this is the one who's outta touch. Obvious all he does is scour Reddit threads and summaries what he reads. The vocal players is not the average experience so this doesn't matter. This concern affects such a small percentage of the player base it's practically a non-issue

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Dude who wrote this is the one who's outta touch. Obvious all he does is scour Reddit threads and summaries what he reads. The vocal players is not the average experience so this doesn't matter. This concern affects such a small percentage of the player base it's practically a non-issue
i got 15,000+ hours in WoW and raid actively in a guild. who's out of touch? this is 100% my own thought process as soon as i saw this bullshit while spending the entire weekend covering the event live. what a SHOCKER that many other people seem to have had the same thoughts about it. my guild is actively discussing it too right now lmao. are they outta touch? to call it a non-issue is asinine. you sound like a dumbass. do you even play?

Rumpystiltskin

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
As someone who does not play WoW or even MMOs in general, I have questions about how much of an advantage this is. Do you gain some advantage by being able to play in an "emptier" world? Is it a race you could reach the finish line of before others are even allowed to begin?

fuiclan

Nov 8, 2023
Visit site
Laughably absurd. It's a great value. It even comes with 30 days of game time which lowers the cost. It's still less than most games upper tiers, and a 3 day advance does little to truly upset endgame. If the author was as tuned in as he pretends to be he would realize that 1% of players are bitching. Those are the ones that would have no matter what, none of the other players are speed runners so no one cares.
The players with that level of dedication can find the money to get the extra time. Otherwise it's just the author fishing for excuses to be upset so he can generate enough content to justify his existence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria