Surface Available for Inidan market.

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I was surfing the Amazon India site and was just casually checking the Tablets section.
To my surprise, saw Microsoft Surface 64GB version available for Rs 30,000.

Hope latest versions come soon to India.:smile:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Then you should hurry up as only two left in the stock. :)

bummer , I just got a new Lenovo flex 10 (its a touchscreen netbook, got a great offer from Lenovo-> Microsoft office home and student edition 2013 for 4k ). My main requirement I was a touchscreen :p and it can run basic apps like office , Internet explorer and this netbook is working good so far.

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
bummer , I just got a new Lenovo flex 10 (its a touchscreen netbook, got a great offer from Lenovo-> Microsoft office home and student edition 2013 for 4k ). My main requirement I was a touchscreen :p and it can run basic apps like office , Internet explorer and this netbook is working good so far.

That's cool 😎. I am looking to buy the dell venue pro or Acer w4. Can you tell me how is the Lenovo working? It can go in as an option.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
That's cool ��. I am looking to buy the dell venue pro or Acer w4. Can you tell me how is the Lenovo working? It can go in as an option.

its working great so far. I use it to browse the web , Microsoft office, iTunes syncing and some casual games from windows store like taptiles,solitaire.It got this one for 28k.This a flex model so you can flex the screen by some extent. I though of buying one the above tablets but they were limited to 64GB memory , you can expand them by adding a SD card but Lenovo flex has 500GB hard drive , HDMI +USB3.0 port.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon