Q9c @ Sprint

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
Have to say that after seeing and playing with the Q9m at Verizon, I am looking forward to seeing the Q9c when it arrives at Sprint later this year. I really like the keyboard improvements and WM6 just adds a little icing on the cake, IMHO. I also have to say that, as a SP device, the Q is not so bad any longer after the MOL3 update (well, that and the fact I have had a Seidio 2100 battery strapped to it for 3 months now).

furiousyellow

Feb 14, 2007
Visit site
Anxious to hear any updated news on the 9c. Everything I've found appears to be a few months old. I just recently found out the GSM version will have an integrated SIRF III GPS chip and I really want to find out if Moto will be putting one in the 9c.

furiousyellow

Feb 14, 2007
Visit site
Man, I hope that's not the Sprint version too, but since the current CDMA Q for Sprint and Verizon are the same, it does appear likely.

What would really blow is if AT&T came out with their's first and then Sprint released this less capable version of the Q9 afterwards.

I guess we'll find out on 11/23.

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
Well, ATT's is supposed to be out already. Not really sure I agree that the Sprint/VZW version is "less capable" as the there are differences in GSM and CDMA versions - ATT's is international, Sprint's will not be. Other than that, they look a little different and have different kb's.

furiousyellow

Feb 14, 2007
Visit site
According to that spec sheet, the 9c appears to be the same hardware as the 9m?

If so, it has a slower processor, less ROM, less RAM, lesser battery, lower-res camera, uses miniSD and no GPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk