Q9c instructions - and not the book.

MIchaelR

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I got the nifty dual-language book with my MOTO Q9c and it has a lot of wonderful information.
But, as many have found, not the information I need.
Is there a site or some place that has tricks, clues, ideas, hints, steps, methods, and intelligent guidance for this device?
I don't want to install, change, or alter anything until I know the path to recovery.

Thanks

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
go to everythingq.com...they have forums and everything...but most of what you are dealing with is windows mobile and you can find info on that all over this site and a gazillion others. just depends on what you want to know

MIchaelR

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
CPlush,
Thanks for the info. I guess it is a WIN Mobile problem that irks me the most - I can't delete a document I synced to the Q9c - see my other thread. Any ideas?

MichaelR

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
you need to remove the file from the list of synced file in activesync. if you dont, everytime you delete the document on the phone and sync your pc/phone activesync will put the document back on the phone. I would suggest you use LIve Mesh for syncing documents as it will not do this and it also is a 2 way sync, activesync is only 1 way. check it out at mesh.com . let me know if this helps. activesync is only good for calenders items and contacts not much beyond that.

MIchaelR

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded Live Mesh and it seems a good online place to store and share - but as I don't use internet connection function on my phone, I didn't find how to sync it to Live Mesh.
Also, I think ActiveSync, being a Microsoft program, works best with Office 2007 - MS has a way of doing that - and my Office 2000 may be the problem.
I will keep looking for answers - nothing critical ... yet.

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
did you install live mesh on your pc too? its a handy little thing, you shouldnt need to go on the internet to sync tho, it syncs everytime you start live mesh on your phone and its constantly syncing on your pc...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon