10-26-2018 01:50 AM
1,125 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Welcome Saul... It will be good to get some expert, insider help. Glad you are here.
    12-17-2014 02:12 PM
    I like to think that we are the wizards of our ages with hardware as our wands and programming languages/algorithms as our spells.
    I appreciate this thinking as well. Technology is a magical thing. As Arthur C. Clarke said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." That's my forum namesake, by the way

Welcome to Windows Central, Saul! Really glad to have you here.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-18-2014 10:36 AM
    Hello everyone,

My name is Saul Gomez, I live in Bellevue WA, I started working for Microsoft this year and it has been a really amazing experience. I love to play video games on console or PC, halo, pokemon, smash, you name it. Since I was a little kid technology has been my passion, I like to think that we are the wizards of our ages with hardware as our wands and programming languages/algorithms as our spells.

I also like photography, a few animes and reading.

I'll be around to answer your questions, either Microsoft related or whatever you want to talk.

Cheers!
    Hello Saul and welcome to the community. Great to see Microsoft employees on the forum. It will be a great asset to have such a presence to help and users and gather feedback.

I also enjoy gaming, so hope to see you in those sections of the forum ;) Either way, hope you enjoy your stay here.
    12-19-2014 07:30 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm Chung I am a 32 year old, a designer. I have a boy 6 month old.
    I love windows phone and I built a windows phone team to create some quality app for me first and for all windows phone users!
    I just publish 3 apps to store today, and will create a thread about that when I post enough 10 posts T_T
    Thanks
    Welcome to the family Chung. Before you post 10 posts, you can add the link in your Signature. Just look in your Profile Settings. :)
    VuongThanhChung likes this.
    12-20-2014 10:05 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I love windows phone and I built a windows phone team to create some quality app for me first and for all windows phone users!
    I just publish 3 apps to store today, and will create a thread about that when I post enough 10 posts T_T
    Thanks
    Welcome again, Chung... I said hello in your Introduction Thread.

Welcome to the family Chung. Before you post 10 posts, you can add the link in your Signature. Just look in your Profile Settings. :)
    Sorry Boris. That is not quite accurate and complete info.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

capture.jpg
    VuongThanhChung likes this.
    12-20-2014 11:15 AM
    Welcome again, Chung... I said hello in your Introduction Thread.

Sorry Boris. That is not quite accurate and complete info.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	91758
    Oh yeah, you are right, i thought it was, didn't check the rules, my bad, I apologize :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-20-2014 01:22 PM
    No worries... Most forum users never give it a thought. I just don't want the new guy getting in unnecessary trouble.
    Boris NevermorE and Ed Boland like this.
    12-20-2014 03:12 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Thanks
    Hello Chung and welcome to the community. Great to see you developing for the Windows Phone platform. Wish you all the best :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-22-2014 10:00 AM
    I'm Pascal from NL, 43 Years of age. I came from N95 to N8 and via 920 to the 930, which I'm using at the moment. I'll stay loyal to Nokia but I'm no fan of the 'app gab'. That's the reason why I signed up at WC. Keep exploring WP features and Apps.
    RumoredNow and Ed Boland like this.
    01-05-2015 04:23 AM
    I'm Pascal from NL, 43 Years of age. I came from N95 to N8 and via 920 to the 930, which I'm using at the moment. I'll stay loyal to Nokia but I'm no fan of the 'app gab'. That's the reason why I signed up at WC. Keep exploring WP features and Apps.
    Welcome Aboard, Pascal. There is lots to see in the news blog area in terms of App reviews and of course an App forum.

I hope we can help you continue being a power user.
    Ed Boland and gedzum like this.
    01-05-2015 12:39 PM
    Welcome to the site Pascal! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're here to help! Enjoy your stay.
    gedzum and RumoredNow like this.
    01-05-2015 03:07 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central Saul!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-06-2015 02:16 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central Pascal!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-06-2015 02:17 PM
    Hi,
    I'm Raf, 35Y from uk- newcastle.
    i'm fan of nokia since 3310:).
    now own n8, lumia 920 and 2x lumia 930 :)
    hope to learn something here.
    01-06-2015 04:17 PM
    Hi,

Or share some of what you've learned!!!

​Welcome to the board.
    01-06-2015 04:25 PM
    Hi,
    Welcome to the site Raf! Happy to have you here!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-06-2015 04:59 PM
    Hi,
    Welcome to the community Raf. Also a fan of nokia since the 3310. My recent nokias were the N900, Lumia 800 and now the 920.

Anyway, hope you enjoy our time on the forums. A lot of helpful members here, so I'm sure you'll learn a few tips and tricks.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-07-2015 05:20 AM
    Well, just bit the Bullet and bought myself a Surface Pro 3, 512, i7 and thought I'd stop by. Been along time Mobile Nations member although my history doesn't truly show it as I lost my previous account log in. Nevertheless, I have been around Crackberry since 2007 and have been using Blackberry devices since 2000. Most of my time is spent on Crackberry and a little over a Conectedly, my daily driver is my Passport. I have spent a little time on iMore but I find some folks at iMore get a little touchy when discussing anything positive about any other platform. It was just time to dump the ipad Air and move on to bigger and better things. Alas, here I am. Glad to be here and always glad to be part of Mobile Nations
    Last edited by Carjackd; 01-22-2015 at 05:16 PM.
    01-13-2015 01:34 PM
    Welcome back, Carjackd... I'm seeing 47,102 Global Posts for you. You have been around. I think I've seen you there (around).

You're just missing a webOS Nation badge. What did we do to keep you out of there?

capture.jpgcapture02.jpg

Which reminds me of this LOLsome pic:

i-need-dis_1365317295_epiclolcom.jpg
    01-13-2015 03:42 PM
    Hi,
    Welcome to the community. Browse around there are plenty of interesting threads, those that are applicable to the devices you own and also some non-tech fun threads in our Off Topic Lounge.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-14-2015 12:08 PM
    Well, just bit the Bullet and bought myself a Surface Pro 3, 512, i7 and thought I'd stop by. Been along time Mobile Nations member although my history doesn't truly show it as I lost my previous account log in. Nevertheless, I have been around Crackberry since 2007 and have been using Blackberry devices since 2000. Most of my time is spent on Crackberry and a little over a Conectedly, my daily driver is my Passport. I have spent a little time on iMore but I find some folks at iMore don't get a little touchy when discussing anything positive about any other platform. It was just time to dump the ipad Air and move on to bigger and better things. Alas, here I am. Glad to be here and always glad to be part of Mobile Nations
    Well welcome back! You are truly a prolific poster if you have over 47K global posts. I think I am going to point that out to Sahib in the Off Topic lounge:-)
    RumoredNow and Carjackd like this.
    01-14-2015 12:09 PM
    Well welcome back! You are truly a prolific poster if you have over 47K global posts. I think I am going to point that out to Sahib in the Off Topic lounge:-)
    You do realize this might spark a war, right? 😅
    RumoredNow and Carjackd like this.
    01-14-2015 12:20 PM
    Hi there,
    I'm Daniel from Poland. I have Windows Phone from first devices in 2010. My first device is HTC 7 Pro, now I have Lumia 930 - I love it ;-)
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-15-2015 06:27 AM
    Hi 🙋 guys..
    I'm Kalyan from India. I'm a big fan of Nokia since my first mobile Nokia 6600.
    Now using Lumia 720, 530 and 1520..
    I use L720 as my daily driver..
    01-15-2015 06:37 AM
    Hi there,
    I'm Daniel from Poland. I have Windows Phone from first devices in 2010. My first device is HTC 7 Pro, now I have Lumia 930 - I love it ;-)
    Welcome Daniel. Glad to have you aboard. Since you have so much Windows Phone experience, maybe we should put you to work in Ask a Question...

​OK maybe take a day or two to look around first...
    Budniu likes this.
    01-15-2015 11:55 AM
1,125 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD