Nastrond

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Been visiting this site for a while now and decided to sign in.

Currently rocking a 3GS and a MacBook Pro but bored with the same old OS and have been following all the news on Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 for the last few months.

Decided that it's time to jump ship and will be buying the Surface Pro and Lumina 920 or maybe the mythical surface phone when they become available here in New Zealand :cool:

JSNDarko

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Been visiting this site for a while now and decided to sign in.

Currently rocking a 3GS and a MacBook Pro but bored with the same old OS and have been following all the news on Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 for the last few months.

Decided that it's time to jump ship and will be buying the Surface Pro and Lumina 920 or maybe the mythical surface phone when they become available here in New Zealand :cool:
Just got the 920 Friday here in the states, came from an iPhone4 and couldn't be happier!
Had the same bored stale feeling from iOS as you. You wont regret it!

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the community, Chris! Glad you've decided to jump ship (I did the same, but still wielding a MacBook for the time being), I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the, what are we now, 3% of the market! You're joining an elite mobile device ecosystem. Nice to have you here, whenever you get your devices.

Bspain

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Haere Mai! Lumia 920 will own 3GS, even my first gen LG WP7 owns 3GS. I even sold my iphone 4 to run my LG, so you should have a nice upgrade when you do. There's an announcement coming on Monday for NZ WP8 releases and I expect they will be on the shelves within the next 2 weeks (Samsung Ativ excluded as they are delayed til around mid december). I dont know if I can wait 2 weeks myself though :lol:

Nastrond

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

We have not had any advertisement down here yet for either the Windows Phone 8 or the Microsoft surface so will probably be a while before it gets all the way down here. Bspain where did you get your info?

Just been getting everything ready in Outlook.com, Calendars, Contacts Skydrive etc so when I eventually get the phone it will be just a matter of signing in to my outlook account and then sync my account. It's given me something to do while I wait anyway

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon