Convert

sstockss

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
hello, folks. i've had my 920 since about a month after lanch, but just got around to registering here. i'm pleased to say windows 8 is by far my favorite os so far.

tl;dr i've had them all

i sell phones for a living, and have had a ton of phones in my days. i went from the palm treo, to the diamond pro, to a blackberry bold, and then to the iphone 2g when it was released, and have purchased every new iphone since. i've tried a couple androids (s3, one-x), and even after running an unbranded rom on both, they both just lacked... something. i went to the iphone 5 on launch day, and was plagued with horrible battery life and a chincy feel compared to my beloved iphone 4. it felt like a step down from even the s3 in terms of build quality (which is saying wuite a bit, in my opinion). plus, i was forced into ios6, which is garbage. i had never tried windows before, but loved the feel of the demo unit our windows rep brought in. so then i bought a cyan 920 and sold my 5 soon after. but, i will have the z10 as my second phone very soon.

here's my hipstagram pic of my phone from my now extinct iphone:
dcf4eb42487911e2b13b22000a9f18e8_7.jpg

a few things i've thought about changing will be posted up in the changes needed in windows 8 thread.. but i'm sure you can spot a glaring one from my above caption...:angry:

looking forward to learning from this community

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard and glad you are enjoying it so far. Please add to the the Windows 8 thread, the more input the better. Plus it's always interesting to see what different people want added/changed to WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon