Newbie here

poobank

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Newbie here trying out wp9 on Lumia 822. Testing it out. Been on android from 2008. Haven't swapped my sim in here yet but anyway thought u guys might help my problems with this phone. Is there a way to type more than 3 email addresses for a contact? Can you attach video on email within email app? I would love to see WP succeed but unsure if I can use it as a daily driver since it lacks medical resource apps such as lexicomp. Still like to play with it and wait and see how things turn out. Always open to something new. So if u guys can help me out with these random questions that would be great. Thanks

Elephant2000

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Newbie here trying out wp9 on Lumia 822. Testing it out. Been on android from 2008. Haven't swapped my sim in here yet but anyway thought u guys might help my problems with this phone. Is there a way to type more than 3 email addresses for a contact? Can you attach video on email within email app? I would love to see WP succeed but unsure if I can use it as a daily driver since it lacks medical resource apps such as lexicomp. Still like to play with it and wait and see how things turn out. Always open to something new. So if u guys can help me out with these random questions that would be great. Thanks

Email | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Email attachments FAQ | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Search results for "medical" | Windows Phone (United States)

See if this helps!

poobank

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
So I guess the answer is that contacts are only allowed to have 3 email addresses and if I need to reply to an email with an attachment, other than a photo, i can't. I would have to copy the senders address and leave the app and open another app to send the reply after pasting the address... This problem is similar on ios i believe and i just can't understand why an os would be so difficult . Any body else share any of these frustrations? This phone is fun to use other than some of these half baked operations.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
You can create a contact with the same name and the fourth and fifth email address and then link it to the 1st name which had 3 email addresses. It shows as a single contact card.

If you want to email a video, then in the camera roll, press and hold the video and tap "share", and then choose the email option.

poobank

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I like your idea of adding multiple contacts. It worked. Nice work around. I know about the send vid from the camera app but wanted to do it in reply to an email. Just figured out how to do it on ios and android its easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes