Hi! Android Dev now also WP Dev

Muri Muffins

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
just wanted to introduce myself quickly.

I am Muri, 25, Android Developer for the last 2 years, now a Freelance Designer.
I really like Windows Phone, and I have been using a Lumia 800 and now 920 over the last 1,5 years.

In the last couple of months, I also sat down and learned C# (with the help of Bob Tabor, that guy is awesome).
I even submitted my first Windows Phone app recently, which I am really excited about, because I want to support the ecosystem.

( You can check it out here if you want: METROMUFFIN5 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) )

If you have any questions regarding Windows Phone GUI, the app, design or whatever,
you can send me an email to murimuffin5@outlook.com.

You can also check out my homepage if you want: MULTi KULTi design studio.

Wish you a nice day!
Muri

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! Glad to see a new dev joining the forum! :grin: Yea, Bob Tabor is really awesome!

Muri Muffins

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I would say that Windows Phone app development is easier, and much easier if you are familiar with HTML/XML. For Android you need to consider way more things than for WP.
I like how WP has lots of tools like ChooserTasks, and I especially like DataBinding on WP. ListViews are way more complicated on Android.

I only wish the Dev registration would be way easier on WP and I wish app certification would not take around 5 days.
Appreciate how Microsoft wants "quality app" with this, but I think quality should be the responsibility of the developer, not the publisher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99