New Windows Phone user here

suprolla

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Coming over from webOSNation. I am an ardent webOS fan, but lack of hardware has forced me to move on. Just changed my wife's Veer to the Lumia 521, and just got a work supplied Lumia 925 to replace a Blackberry Torch (my only other option was the iPhone and I am not a fan of iOS). I must admit i was enticed by Win8 when I updated my home laptops.

I also use on a daily basis a Nexus 4, and a work supplied iPad Gen4. I am looking forward to learn the tips and tricks to become a power-user of the platform.

Thanks
Roger

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Good to have you on our side haha. If you need anything, these forums have a wealth of information. Hope you enjoy your 925!!

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard. I am a former Palm Pre+ user myself. I felt like WP was as close to webOS as I could get. We're seeing improvements with each update. Glad to have you.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The Treo 600 was my first smartphone, When it died (like only 3-6 months after I got it) I took a baseball bat to it.

Welcome to the forums! You should like Windows Phone! If you have any questions this is a great forum to get questions answered!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon