Hi Windows Phone Central!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan. Will there be any red stripe deals for any GL games near future? And when will Asphalt be updated with new content?

I just talked to one of my Windows buddies and he said that we are going to see if we can get some new Red Stripe deals in the next month or two. Nothing is 100% confirmed as of right now, but they are definitely working on it!

As for Asphalt 8 content: It looks like the next update that will be hitting will be the Great Wall update that recently went out on iOS and Android. The team is going to be talking in the next couple of days to try and lock down a time frame for when it'll hit. Once I hear back from them I should be able to give an estimate of when it will go live.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
Any news on when Fashion Icon and Danger Dash, which were announced as coming to Windows Phone, is coming?
Are these games coming any time soon?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
Any news on when Fashion Icon and Danger Dash, which were announced as coming to Windows Phone, is coming?
Are these games coming any time soon?

I'm afraid not. Last I checked with my contacts on these titles it seemed like our plans had changed. I'll ask again though just to confirm.

EDIT: Danger Dash will be coming in the future as a preloaded game on Windows Devices that feature a collection of Gameloft games. The release date of this collection is still TBD. However, the plans for Fashion Icon were changed and instead we launched Kingdoms and Lords a while back.

Last edited:

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Ryan. Glad to see Gameloft in WPC. Hopefully our feedbacks will be useful to your company. Thank you for supporting WP 8 and WP 8.1.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to keep bugging you Ryan, but where is Asphat8 & DH4 new content update? Where is Spiderman 2? And lastly, will GT Racing arrive on WP?

*gets on knees and sobs*

Last edited:

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to keep bugging you Ryan, but where is Asphat8 & DH4 update? Where is Spiderman 2? And lastly, will GT Racing arrive on WP?

*gets on knees and sobs*

Lol,wasnt Asphalt 8 updated yesterday?I donot know what was in the update though. :p

And Ryan,1 request.Can you please ask the development team to remove "Internet Connection Required to Play" restriction from World at Arms.I really want to play that game but I cant dare to download it because I know I wont be able to play it most of the time anyways :'( Can offline play be implemented? :'(

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol,wasnt Asphalt 8 updated yesterday?I donot know what was in the update though. :p

And Ryan,1 request.Can you please ask the development team to remove "Internet Connection Required to Play" restriction from World at Arms.I really want to play that game but I cant dare to download it because I know I wont be able to play it most of the time anyways :'( Can offline play be implemented? :'(

I was referring to the new cars & stages update for Asphalt, yesterday was simply some bug fixes.

And yes, "Internet Connection Required to Play" is a huge annoyance.

Narendra Varma

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I am big fan of gameloft games,first of all very thanks to u ppl for releasing the games in WP simultaneously with the odr platforms. What abt AS-2.wn u gonna release it to this platform. U ppl have released many strategy games in iOS,wt abt this platform????? Wn u gonna release such kinda games in WP

ArtieMcD

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Gameloft_Ryan,

Did Gameloft really just push out an update to Total conquest on Windows 8 and blow away all the players cities and force the to restart from scratch taking all their crowns with them? Any change Gameloft is going to post something on their support site about the issue and restore players cities?

Given previous experience with Six Guns, and Uno and friends seems the QA history with GameLoft games is pretty poor.

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I'm glad to have found you and this thread. I have been a fan of total conquest on IOS and WP. I was wondering if you can shed some light as to what this update is bringing. As well as when the update will be fixed? I get an error message everytime I try to follow the notification from the game.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to keep bugging you Ryan, but where is Asphat8 & DH4 new content update? Where is Spiderman 2? And lastly, will GT Racing arrive on WP?
*gets on knees and sobs*

GT Racing 2 and TASM2 will be coming to Windows soon. TASM2 specifically will be coming closer to the launch of the US movie date, so I think that's May. I've posted about this on another TASM2 thread as well :) As for DH4, I know the team is trying to put a few updates into one for Windows, so I haven't gotten a timeline on that because of the content they are trying to move over. The Great Wall update could be hitting this week if all of the approval stuff goes well. It's subject to change but I should know for sure tomorrow morning according to my co-worker.

I'm afraid that the required connection probably won't be removed. Since we are trying to implement more social features and competitions in the game the Dev team feels the connection requirement is needed. It also helps us control any hacking/cheating in-game to make sure all players have a level playing field.

Hey Ryan, I am big fan of gameloft games,first of all very thanks to u ppl for releasing the games in WP simultaneously with the odr platforms. What abt AS-2.wn u gonna release it to this platform. U ppl have released many strategy games in iOS,wt abt this platform????? Wn u gonna release such kinda games in WP

We will be working on having synchronized launches across all platforms. My understanding is that by the end of the year games will launch on Windows, iOS, and Android at the same time as long as everything goes as planned. TASM2 will be coming out closer to the US movie launch, so around May I think!

As for older games, we look at our catalog and discuss which games would be a good fit for WP8/W8 and then work on porting them over. At this point though, all of our new releases will be coming to either WP8, W8, or both.

Gameloft_Ryan,

Did Gameloft really just push out an update to Total conquest on Windows 8 and blow away all the players cities and force the to restart from scratch taking all their crowns with them? Any change Gameloft is going to post something on their support site about the issue and restore players cities?

Given previous experience with Six Guns, and Uno and friends seems the QA history with GameLoft games is pretty poor.

If that's the case, definitely let me know and I'll inform the team. As for getting your progress back, all you need to do is contact our support team and inform that a bug with the update caused your progress to be lost. They should be able to restore your progress or reimburse you with currency to ensure you get back to where you were prior to the reset. I'm incredibly sorry this happened. This is the first I'm hearing of it, but I'll be sure to pass this along if it is the case!

Use this link to get to in touch with our support team: Total Conquest Progress Lost

Hey Ryan, I'm glad to have found you and this thread. I have been a fan of total conquest on IOS and WP. I was wondering if you can shed some light as to what this update is bringing. As well as when the update will be fixed? I get an error message everytime I try to follow the notification from the game.

Since we are bringing updates from the other platforms we often combine content into a bigger update. I'll have to check and see specifically where we are at with TC on Windows. I know that sometimes the game will prompt players for an update when one is coming soon, but not officially out. It's something we are trying to work out on our end with the Store.

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I did finally get the update and it was almost worth the wait lol. The game is much much better now. Almost caught up with IOS version, so me and all my legion mates were happy about that. My question to you now is do you know if their planning on bringing us the daily events, as well as fixing the war function?

Also thanks for getting in here and talking to us customers. Honestly I was about to toss gameloft to the curb. You however have given me some renewed faith in their want to please customers. Now off to change my 1 star review to 4!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
Just gotta quick question if you don't mind.
Is the Six-Guns content update coming soon to Windows phone?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes