Hello fellow WP enthusiasts.

CrockettGTO

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Just joined the WP revolution! Moved from iOS to Android to Win phone. So far still making some adjustments, but overall very happy I switched.
One thing just don't get, why is there no way to import bookmarks from desktop or favorites export into IE 10 mobile? Makes no sense. I have over 100 bookmarked sites on my desktop

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I use Xmarks. It costs $12/year for Xmarks premium but it does the job. I can view my current bookmarks on my phone at any time without having to worry about syncing or transferring them.

CrockettGTO

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your warm welcome. I am really liking it so far. I now have a first Gen Surface RT as well. Still have a mac mini though, running Win 7 in VirtualBox VM. Considering picking up Win8 and running a boot camp partition.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! Great to see you here. Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask any questions you need to!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon