MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Forever Android user

Taking the wife to the ATT store..most likely get her the 1020 and pick up the 1520 for myself..

Been watching the forum here for awhile. .trying to see if most of the kinks have been worked out. .looks like they have and with 8.1 out very soon. .figured it was time to take the plunge again. ..tried 6xx before on Sprint...had way too many glitches with the phone. ..but seeing that big screen...well you folks already know..

I've been running a Note II rooted and with just about all of the roms for it since it came out and to te the truth. ..I'm just tired of mesding with it everyday. .it used to be fun. .but now. ..it's more work than I need. .

Anyway..just thought I would pop in and say hi..and I'm sure you all will be seeing me around more. .

Have a great 1

Mac.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WP Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's should you need help with the new phones.
Good Luck :smile:

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Welcome,.. How do you like the 1520 so far?

Now I have one...and so far am loving it a lot...Got the wife her 1020 with the camera holder/battery...she's extremely happy too

This screen is frigging awesome...the signal strength is 10x better than the latest radio I installed on my note2

I'm blown away with the performance so far

Mac

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Fantastic news to hear you're enjoying your new 1520! Check out the 1520 forums to learn a little more about your device if you need any support!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon