Come and say hi to me... I am new 🙋

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Stacey, welcome to WPCentral. You have the BEAST with you (Lumia 1520) that's really cool. Technology is progressing like a rocket. Phones get outdated in months opossed to earlier on which use to be several years.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks lance....got the phone on the "buy now, pay one year later" scheme so quite happy...in fact I am so happy with the phone I decided to skip the ps4 purchase and go for an xbox one....just got to pay the phone off first tho lol

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Lol sweet... What tattoo are you going for? Done 90% of my Xmas shopping in September... Just a few more to get :) start early buying bit by bit... More affordable and not in jam packed shops waiting for service then shop in the cold December...no way :p

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I hate shopping haha. I do all mine online, since I rarely have time with work to do anything other than work and sleep. Lol. And honestly I have no idea yet... But I'll decide whenever I have money saved up lol

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Lol I got my 1520 on the buy now pay 12 months later option...was gonna get an xbox one but still paying off my tv and PS3 from Las December...haven't even started paying off the 1520 yet lol

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Glad to know I am not the only one lol. Gonna have to say night night.... 4am here in London and I need beauty sleep. Cant stand waking up looking like Shrek who had a stroke lol have a good one :)

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome. Join in the conversations. I believe the best thoughts and ideas come out of an open exchange and the more the better.

Welcome.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Yesssss.... Use meeee... your trusty moneeyyyyyyy... I am a temptation that you cannot refuse... I am everywhere and yet no where. I am greedy as I am charitable. I have many colors and many shapes but I am the same.

Money is evil lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon