Hello from India

LangBoost

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Jeff. I'm a US business guy living in India. I am learning Hindu culture and the Hindi language as part of becoming more effective over here in my business relationships. To help me learn Hindi, I developed and released an app called LangBoost that turns your phone into a language learning "swiss army knife" of sorts. :)

I would LOVE your feedback here on my app, but also would love to connect with other devs and users.

Thanks,
Jeff
(on Twitter as LangBoost)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello Jeff and welcome to the community. The developers section of the forum sounds right up your alley. All the best with your app.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jeff, a very warm welcome to Windows Central. Also welcome to India and wish you all the best in building your business relationships. India has a very diverse culture that spans across the entire nation. Which city of India do you live in ? Learning Hindi will be difficult but its really great your making the effort. Almost every client and business men in India knows to speak English so it shouldn't be much of a problem with communication.

Good to see that you are an app developer. All the best and wish you loads of success.

LangBoost

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone! I'm in Delhi for the current project.

I met a woman recently in this city that has lived here 30 years and has never learned Hindi! You can definitely do just fine with English. But, efforts to learn Hindi are met with excitement and appreciation, so I'm enjoying picking it up as I go. There are some really hard working people here. It's exciting to work with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon