Hi there!

nTrud3r

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I'm nTrud3r, I'm new to the forums and I'm hoping I can find a good or atleast semi-good Windows community to settle down with.
Well, cya.
nTrud3r :smile:

nTrud3r

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Well then, welcome to Windows Central nTrud3r! What Windows Phone are you using? :cool:

I use Android. I joined to help out with basic Windows Phone, most Windows problems and to have some fun in off-topic (I used WP 7.5 so I have a good understanding of how WP works)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I use Android. I joined to help out with basic Windows Phone, most Windows problems and to have some fun in off-topic (I used WP 7.5 so I have a good understanding of how WP works)
Hi and welcome to Windows Central!

I use Windows, Windows Phone, Android, and Linux. Quite a few members use multiple platforms.

Which WP7.5 device did you have?

What Android device do you have?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

nTrud3r

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Windows Central!

I use Windows, Windows Phone, Android, and Linux. Quite a few members use multiple platforms.

Which WP7.5 device did you have?

What Android device do you have?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Lumia 610 and galaxy s2

nTrud3r

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Welcome aboard, dude!

What other devices are you rocking? Laptop, PC, Tablet? We are more than a phone community after all!

My laptop is a Toshiba C50-B-131, my tablet and my secondary internet browsing device is a first gen Toshiba Encore, I currently don't use a PC. I don't like having to go to one place to use a computer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2