Hi, I'm Developing the Windows Central App!

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Would love to have realtime push notifications for new posts(news), replies to our comments, subscribed threads etc (if possible add inline reply to comments from action centre(i know its a big ask)). Anyway, looking forward to your app.I believe its gonna be amazing. all the best.

tboy2000

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Let's see attached images opened in the post without having to tap a link to see the photo. The android version already does this.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Please make it as easy as possible for authors to attach app download links to their articles.

They are doing this less and less.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
At the moment, you are all circles. But maybe a preference for if you like circles or squares?

Circles.

Some people hate them. I don't mind either way, but I'd like to see the WC app look as stock as possible. I think it should basically look like it was made by the W10 mobile design team.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Circles.

Some people hate them. I don't mind either way, but I'd like to see the WC app look as stock as possible. I think it should basically look like it was made by the W10 mobile design team.

Something like the weather app? I mean the design model. I
It would be nice, but again it would look like a WMPU app :/

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
For me personally, I like YouTube links launching in a user installed YouTube 3rd party app.

One of the annoying features of the existing app is that you have to select how to open each video. There is no reason in my mind why this shouldn't just be in the app settings and then users simply select their preference there.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! From using your "older" apps I know I can expect Rudyesque quality in the new app. :) Welcome and thanks for taking the time to give us a little insight into the current status of the project. This is what separates good developers from great developers imho. :)

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to it!

Since you're developing this for W10, are you taking advantage of the dev tools that allows you to develop an app "easily" for all three of our screens? I would actually browse with my XB1 too.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I understand you are probably being paid by WPCentral to write the app, but what about an app like TapaTalk where you can read and post to many different forums?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes