Now thats a Camers (Nokia EOS)

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am definitely interested, but I'm going to hold off. I'm crossing my fingers for an EOS v2.

The screen, camera, and design are all very important to me when it comes to my smartphone. EOS definitely hits a home run in the camera department, but for me it falls a little short with its design and screen (referring to the rumors here - we could get something different if the rumors are wrong). Now don't get me wrong, a 1280x768 AMOLED screen probably looks great and the EOS doesn't look bad (I kind of like the bulge), but I have a Lumia 920 and I don't want to upgrade to something so similar. In fact, I would lose out on wireless charging. The only real upgrade I'd be getting is the camera.

Just think about how awesome EOS v2 could be. Hopefully: 5" 1080p (hopefully AMOLED) display, 41 MP Pureview camera, a new, fresh, colorful design, built-in wireless charging, a bigger battery, quad-core processor, and possibly more innovation from Nokia. If Nokia brings something like that to the market, which it should be able to do when GDR3 comes out, I would be all in.

Right now, I'm very happy with my 920 and I'm going to wait for a more worthy upgrade. I will, however, jump on a Nokia Windows 8 tablet that was rumored to be released in July ;)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If my wallet wasn't emptied by my 620, I would've saved for one.

I initially looked at the 808 instead of the 620 at first, because I wanted a last taste of Symbian, but the price was a deciding factor.
I actually liked the design of the 808, though. And the approach.

"Let's shoehorn this overkill camera sensor onto this otherwise unimpressive Symbian phone!"

Ah, good game, Nokia. Good game.

Also, isn't the word "camera" supposed to be spelled with an 'a'?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes