Seriously going nuts!!!

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
nope ended up selling the first one and sent the second one back since o had no luck with unlocking.

I'll post my APN settings for you guys.
Please do! I can do mms and have internet but my network drops every now and then. Don't leave me! Lol. Thanks.

cookgoose

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
LTE is determine by the phone hardware when a phone is manufactured it has the radio chips in them to work as LTE. Its not determine by a sim card.

Sent from my RM-892_apac_australia_new_zealand_267 using Tapatalk

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Sorry guys dumb question. I have never posted a pic here and don't know how to do it. I would like to post my APN settings for you guys but how??

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys dumb question. I have never posted a pic here and don't know how to do it. I would like to post my APN settings for you guys but how??

Hi Ferazzz, you can take a screenshot on the phone by pressing windows key + power button.

To post the photos on the forum, there should be a button below the text box when you scroll far enough (not in quick reply) that says "manage attachments". You should be able to attach your pictures there.

Thanks again!

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry you haven't had an easier experience, but just to be clear, this issue doesn't happen with all unlocked 1020s.

I'm also using an AT&T Lumia 1020, and didn't have to jump through any hoops to get it working. I set my apn to "ltemobile.apn" (which I don't think is even necessary after the next step), downloaded the nokia "access point" settings app, and set it to Rogers. MMS and LTE have been working any problems.

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry you haven't had an easier experience, but just to be clear, this issue doesn't happen with all unlocked 1020s.

I'm also using an AT&T Lumia 1020, and didn't have to jump through any hoops to get it working. I set my apn to "ltemobile.apn" (which I don't think is even necessary after the next step), downloaded the nokia "access point" settings app, and set it to Rogers. MMS and LTE have been working any problems.

Yeah, I haven't had as many problems either. But, after several days of use, I have noticed that the connection to the cellular networks drops once in a while for perhaps 15 seconds. If I make a call, it comes back on immediately. Have you seen the same issue?

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the double post but I've just lost MMS! Everything worked perfectly a few days ago when I first got the phone. Now, it's falling apart piece by piece.

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible that you just have a bad device. Can you exchange it?

Well, I just sort of fixed it. I created a "fake" APN setting in access point. Then, I switched to that and switched back to the original Rogers one. I got MMS back! (at least for now)

This phone is really weird lol. I don't know if I can exchange it. I got it off Kijiji and when it works, it works well.

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
You still have a one year warranty. Does not matter where you got it. Your entitled to your warranty. How do I post screenshot pictures of my APN's.

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You still have a one year warranty. Does not matter where you got it. Your entitled to your warranty. How do I post screenshot pictures of my APN's.
You can take a screen shot by pressing windows key and power button.
To upload to a post, I would suggest emailing that picture to yourself and posting from a computer. There is a bbutton called manage attachments if you scroll down below the reply box (not quick reply).
Thanks!

Also, are you able to see your twitter contacts in your people hub? I have the box checked for it to be on in my contacts but I can't see them. I can see my twitter feed so I know they are in the phone somewhere. I just can't search for twitter accounts like I did in windows phone 7.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
ok guys sorry it took so long but here are my APN that I use with ROgers for my unlocked AT&T Lumia 1020 (love this phone to death BTW LOL)
If you guys have any questions, just ask! Hope this helps others out there.

Julian

Attachments

• wp_ss_20130830_0004.jpg
    wp_ss_20130830_0004.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 5
  • wp_ss_20130830_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20130830_0002.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4
  • wp_ss_20130830_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20130830_0003.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3

Members online