Heat!!!

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys find that your Lumia 1020 gets rather hot...and if so is this normal for this phone? I was using my Lumia as my GPS device in NYC today and while the screen was on and it was plugged into the charger after about 10-15 minutes if got rather warm, actually alot warmer than my 920 was getting from what I remember. O wouldn't say it was HOT but warm enough that I was actually concerned for the Battery life because of the prolonged heat. Anybody body else get this abnormal heat and If not should I contact Nokia and see if this phone is defective, not to mention the abysmal battery life in getting compared to my 920......what do you guys think??

bradbamford

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I notice the metal camera plate gets pretty hot and so far (3 days) the battery life has been terrible compared to my 920.
But like @falconeight said, I never put it down, lol

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I notice the metal camera plate gets pretty hot and so far (3 days) the battery life has been terrible compared to my 920.
But like @falconeight said, I never put it down, lol

let me know if your battery gets any better please because this is not normal in my opinion as of now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon