O2 Accessory Pack Agony...

hyderaly

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered my 64GB Lumia 1020 from O2 in Yellow. Received it yesterday, with BLACK accessories.

Gutted. Called O2 - and was greeted with we are too busy. Got through to online chat, was told that Yellow pack is now being sent. Called in again today just to make sure they were doing as promised, turns out no order was placed for me for Yellow accessories - In fact, O2 had run out of Yellow accessories.

Gutted. Returning... Hope the rest of your fare well.

Not to mention, managed to drain the battery at 1100 am after taking it off full charge at 0700 - Admittedly had been playing with the camera.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
At least telco's over there are terrible too.

Customer service: bend over and they will give you the "service".

Sorry to hear :/

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
seriously your returning your 64gb because the extras dont match the phone? i was happy to get any extras let alone ?150 worth ;-) can i ask what your plan is now? buy a 32gb with matching extras? buy a 64gb with matching extras?l either way your loosing out on money or memory or both lo why not just keep the 64gb and the mismatched extras or sell the extras on ebay for ?100 and buy yellow ones etc

i got a yellow 64gb and black extras i thought it was advertised they only had black extras? did anyone actually get yellow from o2? i am really happy with the package and the customer services through the whole pre order :) oh and the phone is the bees knees ;-)

markyjns

May 24, 2013
Visit site
O2 made it clear from the off that the ?150 of free accessories were black. Personally that suited me as i feel the yellow / black combo is great

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
O2 made it clear from the off that the ?150 of free accessories were black. Personally that suited me as i feel the yellow / black combo is great

dont forget ''free'' :) i thought the same mate , yellow and black will look ok and i cant grumble as they are free ........ what i really wanted was a 64gb 1020 anything else was a bonus ;-) and what a nice little bonus it is :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes