01-06-2014 08:01 PM
28 12
tools
    Or is the 34 mp pic just there so i can zoom in to different parts and then have to save to 5mp
    Thats whats really confusing me most. I allways like to have or use the best of what i have.so when i rent
    A movie from the local store it will be blueray.i have normal dvd but why would i watch that when in
    Also have a blueray player.if the picture was the same quality id use the cheaper dvd player.

Hope that makes some sense

Thx

Dave
    There is only way you can email 38mp/34mp photos directly from your phone.

click a 38mp picture with 1shot

1Shot | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Share it with HD Photo Viewer app.

HD Photo Viewer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Done! You get the best quality with this. No PC needed.

You may try to send it to your Facebook email. I don't use Facebook, so I am not sure.
    David Dawson1 likes this.
    01-04-2014 08:02 PM
    Great replie guys really appreciate it.

Just one last question......
    The nokia 1020 save s 2 pics.the 5 mp one that i can see and email and share or the 34mp i can see on pc.
    If i was happy with the 5mp one and didnt want to zoom in .is there a way it could look better if i shared the 34mp
    One instead or wouodnit look the same in quality.u know sharing on facebook or websites or printing off
    Say postcard size.

Or is the 34 mp pic just there so i can zoom in to different parts and then have to save to 5mp
    Thats whats really confusing me most. I allways like to have or use the best of what i have.so when i rent
    A movie from the local store it will be blueray.i have normal dvd but why would i watch that when in
    Also have a blueray player.if the picture was the same quality id use the cheaper dvd player.

Hope that makes some sense

Thx

Dave
    A simple clear explanation of 5MP vs 38MP:

5MP: For general use: Displaying on a TV, Wallpaper, printing family photos, sharing to Facebook/Twitter etc.

reason: 5MP is really big enough for general viewing, it's an even higher resolution than any TV. Viewing a much bigger image may actually "overload" displays and make TVs or websites like Facebook compress the 38MP, and they don't use a good technique of compressing, whereas the 5MP compression uses oversampling to make the picture nicer even in a small form.

38MP: For editing: zooming in on the photo, adding effects on the photo

reason: there is a little compression every time you edit a photo, so it's best to edit and zoom on the 38MP photo so the compression from editing will not show as much. (a few small edits should be fine for the 5MP, but use the 38MP for heavy edits.)

Hope it helped!
    David Dawson1 and undulose like this.
    01-04-2014 08:49 PM
    Hi Dav,

I don't think there is a voice activated capture right now, but there is a timer for Pro Cam. Just click on the 3 small dots on the bottom right and click timer, then choose how long you want the timer to be. Also you can use the camera on the front (which is not as good) by pressing the same 3 dots and then "front-facing".

Because it is 34mp, you can zoom in a bit without making the picture blurry and unclear, but it is not a normal camera that has moving lens, so you cannot zoom in too much like normal camera.

Good luck!
    There is a voice command capture on an app named 4Blend HDR. Better try it now while it's free. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    01-06-2014 08:01 PM
28 12