The images i took using ProShot couldn't be cropped using Nokia's "crop, rotate, and auto fix" and Nokia Creative Studio
    It can be cropped using other third party apps like Fotor, but the resolution is much lower than using those two above
    Do I need to soft reset / restart the phone or it's just can't be done?

Thanks
    03-03-2014 10:00 AM
    I have no problem editing ProShot pics in any editor including the aforementioned.
    What happens when you find the photo in Camera Roll and hit ...edit and editing apps come up and you choose one of those two ?
    03-03-2014 12:18 PM
    "Crop, rotate, auto-fix" is a Windows Phone feature (as in it's not exclusive to Nokia). I just took a photo in Proshot and was able to access this feature just fine. How are you getting to the photo? Are you using the preview of the photo in Proshot itself? I think the only way to get to the "crop, rotate, auto-fix" feature is to access it from the camera roll in the photos hub. You have to pull up the menu and then choose "edit..."
    03-03-2014 12:20 PM
    I have no problem editing ProShot pics in any editor including the aforementioned.
    What happens when you find the photo in Camera Roll and hit ...edit and editing apps come up and you choose one of those two ?
    "Crop, rotate, auto-fix" is a Windows Phone feature (as in it's not exclusive to Nokia). I just took a photo in Proshot and was able to access this feature just fine. How are you getting to the photo? Are you using the preview of the photo in Proshot itself? I think the only way to get to the "crop, rotate, auto-fix" feature is to access it from the camera roll in the photos hub. You have to pull up the menu and then choose "edit..."
    I access the photos from camera roll in the photo hub, yet I still can't crop it
    Let me soft reset my phone first to see if it fixes the issue

so basically you all have no problem right

thanks

update: still couldn't be done using "crop rotate auto fix" but nokia creative studio could crop edit and save them
    Last edited by chobits; 03-03-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    03-03-2014 07:05 PM
    I have no problem.
    03-08-2014 10:26 AM