Proshot camera apps can't be cropped?

chobits

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The images i took using ProShot couldn't be cropped using Nokia's "crop, rotate, and auto fix" and Nokia Creative Studio
It can be cropped using other third party apps like Fotor, but the resolution is much lower than using those two above
Do I need to soft reset / restart the phone or it's just can't be done?

Thanks

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I have no problem editing ProShot pics in any editor including the aforementioned.
What happens when you find the photo in Camera Roll and hit ...edit and editing apps come up and you choose one of those two ?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
"Crop, rotate, auto-fix" is a Windows Phone feature (as in it's not exclusive to Nokia). I just took a photo in Proshot and was able to access this feature just fine. How are you getting to the photo? Are you using the preview of the photo in Proshot itself? I think the only way to get to the "crop, rotate, auto-fix" feature is to access it from the camera roll in the photos hub. You have to pull up the menu and then choose "edit..."

chobits

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have no problem editing ProShot pics in any editor including the aforementioned.
What happens when you find the photo in Camera Roll and hit ...edit and editing apps come up and you choose one of those two ?

"Crop, rotate, auto-fix" is a Windows Phone feature (as in it's not exclusive to Nokia). I just took a photo in Proshot and was able to access this feature just fine. How are you getting to the photo? Are you using the preview of the photo in Proshot itself? I think the only way to get to the "crop, rotate, auto-fix" feature is to access it from the camera roll in the photos hub. You have to pull up the menu and then choose "edit..."

I access the photos from camera roll in the photo hub, yet I still can't crop it
Let me soft reset my phone first to see if it fixes the issue

so basically you all have no problem right

thanks

update: still couldn't be done using "crop rotate auto fix" but nokia creative studio could crop edit and save them

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2