Video pixelated?

itsnowornever#AC

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
So I recorded a quick video today, and uploaded it to the OneDrive (mostly because I dont know how to upload to youtube from the phone) and when I went to review it, it was massively pixelated.

(tried inserting video and then got a message I was denied)

You can see there how soft and fuzzy it is...and look at the brick wall in the beginning, it looks like something off my kids' minecraft game.

GloriousGlory

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
So I recorded a quick video today, and uploaded it to the OneDrive (mostly because I dont know how to upload to youtube from the phone) and when I went to review it, it was massively pixelated.

(tried inserting video and then got a message I was denied)

You can see there how soft and fuzzy it is...and look at the brick wall in the beginning, it looks like something off my kids' minecraft game.

I don't know how thats happening but I would recommend recording a video and then retrieving it through your computer through USB. Perhaps the video is being compressed when you upload it?

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
There is heavy compression when auto uploading to one drive when not set to HIGH in settings. It is there purely as a backup. For best quality use a USB lead and PC.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I was searching about this cause of a video I saved to skydrive only to find poor quality. The setting mentioned is for auto upload. What if I don't want to auto upload and only upload the videos I want to? I'm unable to choose high quality though the phone?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I was searching about this cause of a video I saved to skydrive only to find poor quality. The setting mentioned is for auto upload. What if I don't want to auto upload and only upload the videos I want to? I'm unable to choose high quality though the phone?

I don't know about you, but I'm running WP8.1 and under the auto-upload options for video on OneDrive I have "Don't upload" and "Best Quality (needs a WiFi connection)". Haven't tried uploading a video onto OneDrive yet but my gut tells me this latter option wasn't there in 8.0, and if anything should mean that videos get uploaded 'as is' like images under the same setting for photos

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon