The app crashes at startup

sergeten

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.

Starting from today My Talking Tom app (it's a game) won't start. It simply crashes at startup.

I already reported the issue directly to the publisher. Meanwhile I tried lunching the app from the games hub, not from the start screen, tried soft re-boot - nothing. I also wanted to re-install the app. However, the question is will my progress in the game get lost after re-installation? What else can I try while expecting the response from the publisher, any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.

Starting from today My Talking Tom app (it's a game) won't start. It simply crashes at startup.

I already reported the issue directly to the publisher. Meanwhile I tried lunching the app from the games hub, not from the start screen, tried soft re-boot - nothing. I also wanted to re-install the app. However, the question is will my progress in the game get lost after re-installation? What else can I try while expecting the response from the publisher, any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Either wait for an update or re-install. And yes, you will lose your current progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon