Received 8.1 Update for 1320...28/July/2014/11:30 P.M. India

kayyumzp

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
You can use Nokia software recovery tool to downgrade from wp8.1dp to wp8.0 and then you will be able to get your phone updated when Cyan is available for your device
Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Rashi86

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
hi, just a quick question. Are u guys able to update to 8.1 in 1320 in India without any problems?

I have been facing a problem since 1 week. I tried upgrading, it didnt work. Then i reset my phone and tried again, no help. The same error every single time :(

The update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened. (8007000d)

Also, I read a few posts and well there is 3 gb free space on my phone, my sd card is class 4. These were a few things listed that could have caused problems but don't know what the problem is now!!

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
hi, just a quick question. Are u guys able to update to 8.1 in 1320 in India without any problems?

I have been facing a problem since 1 week. I tried upgrading, it didnt work. Then i reset my phone and tried again, no help. The same error every single time :(

The update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened. (8007000d)

Also, I read a few posts and well there is 3 gb free space on my phone, my sd card is class 4. These were a few things listed that could have caused problems but don't know what the problem is now!!

Bro, you also suffering from corroupted PfD bitlocker issue. You must visit nokia care and tell them that you are feeling some bugs and hangs So, please now flash my mobile or you can use nokia recovery tool.

Rashi86

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Bro, you also suffering from corroupted PfD bitlocker issue. You must visit nokia care and tell them that you are feeling some bugs and hangs So, please now flash my mobile or you can use nokia recovery tool.

But I googled after reading your reply. I do not get a bitlocker Blue screen. But thanks for replying!! Still I will go to Nokia care. I hope they help!! Coz I have tried everything possible!!!

Rashi86

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I figured out the solution myself. I re-installed the already present firmware on my device via Nokia recovery tool --- connected my device to wi-fi and all the updates went through smoothly !!!!!!!! Now my phone is on 8.1............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta