On the fence- 1320

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I've been pondering lately on getting a 1320. I am currently using an ATIV S device and want to upgrade soon. Now, my initial choice was the recently release Lumia 830. But i'm watching that $450 price. Thats alot of money for me to spend right now. I breifly looked at the Lumia 730 but I wanted a larger screen. So i lastly, i started looking at Lumia 1320. Watching the specs its not half bad. But i like that 6" screen. I know the screen is 720p with 245ppi, but all the reviews i've seen say the screen is still good. So my question to you 1320 owners.. give me all the info you can about this device with the Cyan update. I've searched the forums but didn't find anything sunstantially conclusive.

Ozzy1320

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
All the info we have about what? Detailed specs are all over the place personal reviews can be found either on you tube or at the designated forum tabs for each devices individually. 1320 is a older device the two other devices are quite similar with a few advances that make it a no brainier if you're looking to upgrade 4 quad cores, senor core, higher camera specs downside to the new models is your battery life. In my personal opinion 1320 is a good mid range device that could have been better the price is inflated but that's the nature of the beast and Nokia really should have either added Lumia glow to the onscreen keys. If i were you i would purchase the 1320 at a lower seeing as how the re-branding process is still on going and hope that MS decides to bring out a updated model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon