Nokia Lumia 1320 boot error

Teerth Bamta

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
After installing 10.586.29 from windows insider, my nokia lumia 1320 doesn't booting and just showing up "Nokia" on screen and flashing several times then shutting down and again same thing. Anybody have solution?

Saurabh Vaidya

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Do hard reset by following steps,

-To reset an unresponsive phone:

If your phone is unresponsive and you can't reach Settings Settings icon, you may be able to reset your phone using the hardware buttons. On Nokia Lumia phones (and some others), do the following to reset your phone:

1.Press and hold the Volume down Volume down button and PowerPower button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10-15 seconds).

2.When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down Volume down button button until you see a large exclamation mark.

3.Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up Volume up button, Volume down Volume down button, Power Power button, Volume down Volume down button. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

Teerth Bamta

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply Saurabh, but i tried it already. after pressing volume down and power key together for more then a 1 minute there is no activity on screen. As soon as i release the keys, phone start again and stuck at "Nokia" Logo. after that no activity at all. I think its dead. I should go to nokia care.

100Tangible

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I should probably wait to see if it completes, but as of right not it seems to be doing something as their as two gears on screen. so far so good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes