Expect to see a lot more larger phones? With the 3rd tile integration.

anon(7822905)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Now I know its something that MS has always wanted to do which is to add that third row of tiles. The 1520 looks beautiful with them and the variant 5.5 - 6 inche VZN phone may look nice too. But I want to know others opinions. Do you guys think that the phones will stay big? (5-6") or do you think they will add the feature to switch between the tiles. Like in 8.1?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I hope they make a phone 10" x 7" that will have a chain so I can hang it around my neck and be gold plated-
PHONE BLING

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope they will be back to smaller sizes, so people won't feel uncomfortable when they'll try to make comparing with their sexual organs. I really don't like hurting people's ego.

Otherwise I have a better and proper solution : the 0" phone ! It weighs 0 grams and it has pratically no volume. You can't read emails on it, or play youtube videos. You can't read the incoming call number as well as you can't pretty hear anything from it. But HEY you can bring an infinite number of them with you ! If you want one you can buy one from me at just 99$.

As last possibility you can always turn to a more approprietate and ancient form of communication, with the same beneficts of what already described above :

British-Show-Racer-Pigeon-1.jpg

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Now I know its something that MS has always wanted to do which is to add that third row of tiles. The 1520 looks beautiful with them and the variant 5.5 - 6 inche VZN phone may look nice too. But I want to know others opinions. Do you guys think that the phones will stay big? (5-6") or do you think they will add the feature to switch between the tiles. Like in 8.1?

To give you a serious answer I think 5-7" range phones will get more and more common in future. That's what the market is showing us. Personally, I am perfectly fine with it.
And of course such Windows Phones will have the 3rd tile integration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes