1520 accessories

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking online to find a belt case or holster for accommodate the 1520 but have yet to find something suitable. Any recommendations?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I ordered the PDAir horizontal case for the Galaxy Mega 6.3. The Galaxy Mega 6.3 is bigger than the L1520 but not by much. No guarantee here but a case that will hold a Mega should easily hold a 1520. The PDAir case I ordered was $41 on Amazon. I have had cases from them in the past they are high quality cases. They ship out of Japan so it takes about 2-3 weeks to get one. I have one of the cheap case they sell on Amazon I will be using that until my PDAir case arrives. I wouldn't count on AT&T to have a case. They still don't offer a case for the Galaxy Mega line those devices have been out for months.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site

Those look like very nice cases. I need something that has a belt clip because I don't like carry a phone in my pocket. I found this at the site David Blake recommended which should work but I am not a fan of the crocodile pattern leather.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
ATT going to have one on Tuesday its what i want

Belkin Black Folio - Nokia Lumia 1520 accessories from AT&T

Be nice to see some different shots of this with the phone in it. I saw one with the 1520 in the case in landscape mode which looked nice, but I'm wondering how it closes and can it be carried in pocket with the case. Is it a flap fold over or have some kind of fastener. I like the idea of it folding into a landscape mode type of stand. This coming week should reveal more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes