Official My Lumia 1520 shipped Thread

raul medina1

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem tried canceling thinking I wouldn't get my order on time, decided to check my order status on the actual at&t web site (not through premier as it still shows as in process) and I was shocked to see it had shipped and being delivered tomorrow, placed my order on Sunday night with AT&T premier, so give that a try. good luck

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered yellow on 11/8. Still has not shipped. AT&T is about to lose a customer.

Tried to cancel the order, they said

"Dear ,

The recent request to cancel preorder for Nokia Lumia 1520 (Matte Yellow) was unsuccessful.

Order Number
Master order number:

Item For
Wireless number:
Wireless user:

Thank you,

The Premier Team
"

Hey AT&T, go FU.CK yourself.

So we are on the same boat, att says it is preparing to ship, and that sim card is still processing. The shipping dates was the 14-18th and now the 20th past, and the phone has not shipped, what bs. I too am very pissed, the yellow Lumia 920 owners got screwed the same way last year.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's not looking good for a Friday delivery. Still saying "In Process" at the Microsoft website, and the payment on my credit card account still says "Pending". Also, still have not received an email from Microsoft stating that the phone has shipped. What's the point of preordering???

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's not looking good for a Friday delivery. Still saying "In Process" at the Microsoft website, and the payment on my credit card account still says "Pending". Also, still have not received an email from Microsoft stating that the phone has shipped. What's the point of preordering???

that is a very good question. I have only ever preorder twice now. Mine and my wife's 920 (cyan/yellow) one was a week late the other almost a month. Now it looks as if my 1520 will be late as well. Lessons learned I guess never gonna preorder again.

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Starting to agree with this. I managed to get my Note 3 a day or two early but so far this has been a nightmare for this phone. I hope that I'll get a shipping e-mail from Microsoft today. I asked online about the order I placed with MS last night and they told me I should have it in my hands on the release date. I'll try calling them at lunch if I don't already get a shipping e-mail.

I've given up on ATT pre-orders because they essentially lied about their stock of Yellow Lumia 1520s. When I check my order status with them, it still says estimated shipping 11/15-11/19! Two days later. I mean, even if the shipping dates slipped, I'd be less angry. But I had to call Premier twice to find out that "apparently" their stock of Yellow is well apparently not there. Supposedly I also have a support ticket that's been "elevated" to see why I wasn't informed about my order and why it either hasn't shipped, nor been informed of a backorder.

U-G-H

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Finally canceled my preorder. Had to do it over the phone with some resistance. The MS support guy still tried to tell me that all preorders will arrive on the 22nd, so I asked him if that means that someone who opted for normal ground shipping will get the phone at the same time as me, who opted to pay a premium for overnight shipping and if that wouldn't be a massive rip off? What followed was a pretty lame attempt to find an excuse, so I asked why my account wasn't charged when they really would ship today for tomorrow delivery and why he could not tell me when (time) they plan on shipping all those phones today, since surely the process must have already started? After that, cancelling the order was quite easy... I will save my upgrade for now and wait for what will be coming next year. Yes, I love this phone and I really wanted to get it, but I also am not throwing my money after a company who yet again can't get their act together. I expect more and I believe, rightfully so...

JD_Morecraft

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with AT&T. I told them how frustrated I was with their service. They said my order was sent to the warehouse on the 14th and SHOULD HAVE shipped. I said IT HAS NOT SHIPPED, and it will not ship today.

She tried to give me some speech about how she did not know if she would be able to stop the order...... blah blah blah......

After 20 minutes of telling her to TRY AND DO IT, she was able to cancel my order. I will just go to a store tomorrow and pick one up. Probably get it from BestBuy to get points for there and let them take some of the money from AT&T.

EDIT: That was until I saw BestBuy is charging almost $200 more for this phone.

Last edited:

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
If you look back in the "shipping" threads, you'll see MS has been saying the same thing for quite a while now, including to myself on separate occasions. They just keep making promises that it'll arrive on release day, with manager confirmation and all. Or, they say it'll SHIP by release day. Like I said before... they really have no idea what's going to happen.

Believe me, I hope it ships today, I just wouldn't get your hopes up...

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
After the ATT bs, I'd be surprised if I ever got this phone. I'm going to try calling MS today at lunch to see if they at least keep saying the same things. Pretty much at this point, I've given up. Whoever sends me a shipping e-mail will not get their order cancelled...or likewise if I don't see anything by FRIDAY, I'll try stopping by my local att store and cancelling the whole lot of orders and then buying it in person...but the last few "big phone" (excluding the iPhone) releases, the local store has been awful about it.
Although, if I had to wait until Monday to get this phone, it wouldn't be the end of the world...but just something telling me it's shipped from somewhere would be nice.

Khalid Brown1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I am just about done with this phone. I wonder if ATT will have the phone $99 in store soon. I freakin pre-ordered on 11/8 and still didn't get delivered and rep told me wrong in-store price, which is why i canceled in the first place. maybe I will just overnight tomorrow, since I can't overnight a pre-order apparently. If I still wanna deal with this phone....

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I preordered from At&t not MS. nothing has come through yet. If they shipped today it would be like a last minute thing... But i am not betting on it. So.. Monday it is. Very disappointed, this delay on everything killed the good mood i was in for this phone. Hope everyone gets their phones on time.

Dizzydeeds

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
At sort facility in my state. Should have it in hand this afternoon. Ordered it on the 18th.
Ship (P/U) date :
Tues 11/19/2013 7:26 pm
FT WORTH, TX
US

In transit
At FedEx destination facility
ROSEVILLE, MN
Estimated delivery :
Thur 11/21/2013 by 8:00 pm
BXXXX, MN
US

Last edited:

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE to my posts on page 1 and 3 (black 1520, ordered online on the 16th which was the day after the price went to 99 bucks); tracking now says this:

November 20, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility
FORT WORTH, TX 76161
November 20, 2013 , 7:47 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

I'm guessing I'll have it tomorrow as promised - I'll report back tomorrow either way. My sympathies to everyone who ordered anything other than a black phone, since it seems all the other colors seem to be having problems, right?

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear some of you are getting yours! I ordered a yellow before everyone on this page and still hasn't been shipped. Wonder if its true that yellow isn't available yet:(

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
It seems like getting the Black was the way to go. Yeah @jonathan sink: According to the Premier rep on the phone it seems like Yellow is "backordered". I thought I saw somewhere in this thread one person who ordered yellow who had their order shipped...but somehow either ATT hasn't gotten their stock yet or their order fulfillment systems for all the non-black skus just took a massive **** (dump to tone it down). All in all, a logistics failure.

I'm glad that some people are receiving their phones though :( I hope the rest of us can soon join the ranks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes