Picking up 1520 from att tomorrow!

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Cant wait, in our local mall there is an ATT store, and in that ATT store there is an inventory room. In that inventory room is a 1520 with a post-it note on it that has my name written on it. Can't wait!! If only they had the 2520 that i am getting in a bundle there instead of ordering it for me, it would be such a perfect day.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy. I hope to pick one up tomorrow also. With all the supposed demand at the MS stores delaying shipping and all I hope the AT&T stores have either plenty of stock or at least low demand on day one. No post it note reserving mine ;)

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
yeah i called them up, they said they only got three in today and that one of them was already on hold, so i asked to get the other one on hold and they did it, dont know how much demand there will be in my little oregon coast town. but they are matching the online price for me, couple that with the special trade in program right now and it wont cost me a dime!

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm over the mountains in Bend. Each time I went into the store to check it out they were busy as usual but no one was looking at any WP units. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes