Can't turn off haptic feedback for touch keys?

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, I've checked every menu multiple times and can't find any way to stop the annoying "buzz" everytime I press the 3 touch keys at the bottom.

I found the "touch" menu that says it should have these settings, but nothing in there about this. I did find a few old posts going back about a year for other WP phones having this "issue." But if this hasn't been fixed by now, that's a pretty big oversight in my mind.

Hopefully I'm just missing something. Anybody else having this issue?

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
And a little more research has indicated this is a known and reported issue. But no indication from Nokia that there is any plans to have this resolved. So as I just posted in another thread, if something isn't working as it should be, contact their support! Now that I know it's a common issue and it's not user error, that's what I'll be doing on Monday.

Contact Nokia Support - Nokia - USA

At the very least, you can vote/add comments here. Even though I think it falls under "defect" versus "feature suggestion." It's a start.

Please allow users to disable haptic feedback on the main buttons on Windows 8 phone ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

UPDATE 11/25: Spoke with Nokia support. They actually suggested exchanging the device, even after explaining this effects all devices. It seems as though they have no idea this is actually an issue.

Last edited:

ramin rahimi

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
i have installed the update but when i want to access the touch in setting it keeps refreshing the setting page, how can i reinstall the update?
is there any other solution?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3