Here Drive Causing Reboots

vpkb

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what it is but while using Here Drive for navigation, the phone has rebooted both times. The 2nd time, Here Drive act like it's starting up for the first time, settings, downloading maps etc.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok...try a soft reset...my new Lumia rebooted twice wen it was just 2 days old...but after that no reboot.

Sent from my RM-875_Lumia 1020 _india_using Tapatalk

vpkb

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
No luck, rebooted on me 3 times today, approximately 10 minutes into use. After the reboots, Here Drive initializes as if it's running for the first time. This is getting very annoying.

vpkb

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I was advised by Nokia to do a hard reset which seems to be helping but today, the phone randomly restarted four times already for no apparent reasons. Nokia asked me to ship the phone on but that's too much work. Guess I can live with the issues and hopefully they will come out with a patch of some sort.

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I was advised by Nokia to do a hard reset which seems to be helping but today, the phone randomly restarted four times already for no apparent reasons. Nokia asked me to ship the phone on but that's too much work. Guess I can live with the issues and hopefully they will come out with a patch of some sort.

Unless it's a hardware issue - no patch will fix that =/

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Do you have an AT&T device support enter locally? They'll swap it out.

vpkb

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
There's a service center not too far away. My co-worker also got a 1520 and hers is also constantly rebooting. We noticed that blocking apps from running in the background helps, my phone has not rebooted since then. I'm not sure which app would be causing this and it's too tedious to try and figure out.

PPMontes

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi.

Reporting similar issue. Today. While driving and using Here Drive + on Nokia Lumia 620, with Windows Phone 8.1.

Without doing or touching anything, I was driving, listening to the navigation voice and suddenly, the app, ONLY THE APP, NOT THE PHONE, reboots and starts as it was the first time to execute. Asking me to download again the voice package.

First time ever happened to me. I had already used Here Drive a lot with no problems on Windows Phone 8.0

Really annoying. Had to stop de car... I navigated with no voice...

Maybe Windows Phone 8.1 has something to do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon