Rm-938 1520

mattcolq

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Just bit the bullet and ordered the white 1520 RM938 he had on sale. We'll see what I get.

I messaged the seller a few times to see if it really was the rm-938. Here's his reply

mattcolq,

Hi,

Apparently my supplier made a mistake when he told me that this is the RM938. It is the RM937 and I have revised the description and the supported frequencies.
Sorry to get your hopes up.

Kind regards,

- sdr93

Dusk22

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I left a message. I plan on disputing this with eBay since it was changed from the original description when I bought it. Oh well, now I guess i"'all have to wait for an official T-Mobile variant.

S_C_B

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I messaged the seller a few times to see if it really was the rm-938. Here's his reply

mattcolq,

Hi,

Apparently my supplier made a mistake when he told me that this is the RM938. It is the RM937 and I have revised the description and the supported frequencies.
Sorry to get your hopes up.

Kind regards,

- sdr93

I messaged a few days ago, and he told me 938. I should have known it was too good to be true!!

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Dusk22

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Seller apologized and is giving me a full refund once item gets back to them. Fed Ex is in the process of returning it. Now I'm debating on getting the AT&T version or waiting until WMC for an announcement.

S_C_B

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Seller apologized and is giving me a full refund once item gets back to them. Fed Ex is in the process of returning it. Now I'm debating on getting the AT&T version or waiting until WMC for an announcement.

Negri Electronics and Newegg have the right phone. Lumia 1520.3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes