Nokia 1520 (White)...She is in my hands!!

tonybessette

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Now that I finally have the phone of my dreams....isn't there a free 20GB of free SkyDrive out there waiting for me? I'm about to set up my Xbox music pass subscription.

Now I have the full office suite too right? ...or should I get that 365 for 9.99/mo?

I also see I have a free $20 app credit voucher....about to sign up for that....but I am looking around for the free 20GB of SkyDrive....I only have 7GB right now :cry:

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that I finally have the phone of my dreams....isn't there a free 20GB of free SkyDrive out there waiting for me? I'm about to set up my Xbox music pass subscription.

Now I have the full office suite too right? ...or should I get that 365 for 9.99/mo?

I also see I have a free $20 app credit voucher....about to sign up for that....but I am looking around for the free 20GB of SkyDrive....I only have 7GB right now :cry:

I'm a proponet of Office 365. I subscribe to Office 365 Home Premium. It's $9.99/month or $99.99/year. However, you can go on Amazon or eBay and buy a key card for the annual subscription for $80 - $90, like this one from Amazon Prime. This will give you another 20GB of SkyDrive. The subscription gives you more benefits, such as installing Office Professional with upgrade rights (always get the latest version) on up to 5 PCs/Macs plus 5 mobile devices. It's perfect for me. I have 3 PCs and multiple mobile devices on different platforms.

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

let us know if the voucher works. Unable to get it to work with the 1520.

tonybessette

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks man. I have Office 2010 Professional....and it's really nice. That's on my laptop, but if my Nokia has already come with the full Office Suite, than I won't get 365....but if it's a pseudo version, and I need to get 365 to get the full suite...then I'll get 365 in a heartbeat. I'm not sure if I'll get the free 20GB for just getting the Nokia 1520...but I sure hope I do. I'd love more than 7GB.

tonybessette

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
let us know if the voucher works. Unable to get it to work with the 1520.
So far the voucher did not work...it told me to wait a couple days....apparently my phone and it's IMEI needs to get into the system. I'll try back in a few days and report back....I'd LOVE that $20 for apps too!!!

Teague Kelley

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
The free 20gb were for windows phone owners at that time when they sent it out. Doesn't go towards new owners.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

EpidemikE1

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
20GB additional skydrive capacity can be had for 10 bucks a year. Great deal if you ask me. Im not sure about the 20GB free but keep in mind that may be for 1 year only, MS has taken this approach with the surface2/2pro with their 200GB offer.

TechFranz

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I received my 20GB SkyDrive email about 3 weeks after getting the phone. You may want to make sure you have an active SkyDrive account and the app installed on your phone. I had a 100GB plan at that point and the additional 20GB gave me 127GB. I was able to contact Microsoft and lower my storage to 50GB and receive a refund.

Jorlon

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys you will probably have to contact Nokia to get the $20 app voucher. I had my 1520 for 3 weeks and it still would not let me redeem online so I had to call and submit receipt through chat on nokia.com and then they emailed me the code for the $20 voucher. It should only take a day for you but since I did mine around the holidays it took a few days.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
20GB free is only for a year -if you use the 20GB then what would you do?
quickly buy 20GB before MS takes it away that's what.
Buy it now and you won't have to remind yourself to transfer all those photos a year from now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon