Insider showing 1gb of ram in lumia 1520.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
No problem. I checked right after I saw you post, and luckily it's just reporting a hard value instead of polling the device. I have no idea why that's the case. Other apps are reporting it correctly.

stylo388

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I too checked with other app, after reading ur reply. Hopefully it showed 2gb.

i just moved from android to lumia 1520.. Everything is awesome but as usual it lacks in application. Those applications which are good are not free of cost -_- like moliplayer. Overall 1520 is great and awesome.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I too checked with other app, after reading ur reply. Hopefully it showed 2gb.

i just moved from android to lumia 1520.. Everything is awesome but as usual it lacks in application. Those applications which are good are not free of cost -_- like moliplayer. Overall 1520 is great and awesome.

Over the last year, Windows apps have been growing at a faster pace than Android. Will it ever catch up? I don't know, there is only so much space on the phones to load apps. I have asked a few android devs if they could make a WP version. Most of the replies I have gotten was "we are currently working on one" or "We are looking into it, if we decide to do one, we will let you know" But they don't know you want one, till you ask, if you leave it to the other guy/girl to ask, then you don't really want one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes