03-04-2015 11:11 AM
1,509 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    I also ordered from Newegg yesterday (Yellow version). I selected "Newegg Next Day" for shipping and mine shipped last night (although the ETA is Thursday, 05 June (that word Newegg keeps using.... I don't think it means what they think it means... ;-P). Anyway, UPS says it's left Miami and is currently in Jacksonville... so they are shipping...
    I went with 2-day air--still in "packaging" status. :-(

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX
    05-30-2014 11:41 AM
    Going to give BH their shot also ... although frankly, it may be out of their hands at this point if they placed the order with Nokia.

BH just updated my order status to SHIPPED. Tracking # is still pending.
    I just checked and mine has shipped out also. I'm now hoping the June 2nd availability means I'll have it in my hands on the second.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    05-30-2014 11:51 AM
    OmegaCell shipped yesterday from Edmonton Canada and my unicorn was whinnying at my front door here in Atlanta about 20 minutes ago, just had to sign for the reins from the FedEx driver. Factory box sticker says 1520.3 so I am happy.

p1000269.jpg
    05-30-2014 12:17 PM
    knacky
    yea glad yours showed up. Let us know how great it works for you!

Dave
    maybe that's because with all of our orders it will take Newegg longer to do the packing :P
    dclaryjr likes this.
    05-30-2014 12:23 PM
    i dont understand the unicorn reference.
    05-30-2014 12:25 PM

Dave
    maybe that's because with all of our orders it will take Newegg longer to do the packing :P
    Yea, it would suit me right if all the B&H orders showed up before mine! :-) I deserve some bad karma for not sticking with them despite excellent customer service.
    05-30-2014 12:43 PM
    i dont understand the unicorn reference.
    Refers to the fact that at one time it was thought that such a phone existed but no one had actual proff that it did--like a Unicorn.
    05-30-2014 12:45 PM
    I have been following this post for a while just window shopping for a 1520.3 until I can convince the wife to let me purchase. The question and fear that I have has to do with any damage caused. I have been good with phones, but I have the type of luck to break something.

I have tmobile and their jump plan, so I am insured. Do you guys worry about your phones being damaged and if so what kind of plans do you have to get them fixed should something happen?? Curious to see if you guys are risking it or if you have a back up plan.
    05-30-2014 12:45 PM
    Refers to the fact that at one time it was thought that such a phone existed but no one had actual proff that it did--like a Unicorn.
    LOL got it!! thanks for the clarification
    05-30-2014 01:05 PM
    This will be my first windows phone! keeping my fingers crossed.
    05-30-2014 01:06 PM
    If we would of said "respected politician" instead of "unicorn", would of probably understood immediately!
    dclaryjr likes this.
    05-30-2014 01:09 PM
    Well, that was fast...

The Lumia 1520.3 units at Newegg (all colors) now show as "OUT OF STOCK".

I'll say a prayer for you guys that are still in "packaging" status with them.
    05-30-2014 01:53 PM
    I have tmobile and their jump plan, so I am insured. Do you guys worry about your phones being damaged and if so what kind of plans do you have to get them fixed should something happen?? Curious to see if you guys are risking it or if you have a back up plan.
    I've had several Square Trade plans on phones but I've never collected on one. I skipped it with my current phone (Note II) and will probably do so again. The deductible on high end phones with them is $150. That's not bad if you destroy a phone, but if it's just a cracked screen, you can get it repaired for less. Some of the other retailers like NewEgg and Negri sell their own plans now. I haven't looked closely at their terms but it could be something to consider.

TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)
    05-30-2014 02:01 PM
    Well, that was fast...

The Lumia 1520.3 units at Newegg (all colors) now show as "OUT OF STOCK".

I'll say a prayer for you guys that are still in "packaging" status with them.
    Prayers are appreciated. I got off the phone with their customer service 15 minutes ago. He said he was sending a message to the warehouse guys to get moving on mine. We'll see if it has any effect.

TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)
    05-30-2014 02:04 PM
    Hope it works for you - I'm still stuck in 'packaging'.
    05-30-2014 02:14 PM
    Hope it works for you - I'm still stuck in 'packaging'.
    Me too.. i feel your pain. I spoke to someone from newegg regarding returns. So apparently if you open the package you will not be able to return the phone. Even if the phone comes damaged.
    Last edited by flameinthefire; 05-30-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    05-30-2014 04:13 PM
    I'm still in packaging but I just checked the website and it's showing all three colors in stock.

05-30-2014 05:01 PM
    I'm still in packaging but I just checked the website and it's showing all three colors in stock.

I do hope you get yours from Newegg. I initially ordered mine through them and it was stuck in "packaging" for two days. Then they said back ordered and cancelled.
    05-30-2014 05:21 PM
    My Omegacell order arrived before noon.
    Gawd this thing is a beast! Going to take awhile to get used to.
    The screen is gorgeous and I love the extra real estate.
    05-30-2014 05:23 PM
    Newegg says you can return the phone within 15 days for replacement

Unlocked Cell Phone Return Policy

•Return for refund within: 15 days (must be unopened, brand new condition)
    •Return for replacement within: 15 days
    •Restocking Fee: Yes

Products that state "This item is covered by Newegg.com's Unlocked Cell Phone Return Policy", items covered by this policy (those products for which Newegg states "This item may be returned for a refund within 15 days or replacement within 15 days only") must be returned to Newegg within 15 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Newegg, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.

The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you at your expense:

•Any phone that is free from defects in materials or workmanship
    •Any phone that is damaged due to misuse, abuse or neglect
    •Any phone that is returned without the original packaging and all accessories
    If you have any questions regarding an No-Contract Mobile Phone RMA, or manufacturer warranty information, please contact our Customer Service Department.
    05-30-2014 05:40 PM
    Mine still says packaging ugh!
    05-30-2014 06:07 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday morning from Newegg and they hit my card yesterday afternoon and status says ":packaging" so fingers crossed.
    05-30-2014 07:18 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday morning from Newegg and they hit my card yesterday afternoon and status says ":packaging" so fingers crossed.

De ja vu.

Come on Newegg and ship that phone.
    05-30-2014 07:19 PM
    Same, charged yesterday but still in packaging. Guess they have so many to pack lol. I would've paid more for the faster speed but felt the 7 dollar option was better.
    05-30-2014 08:39 PM
    I'm worried they had some snafu that had them taking more orders than they have phones to fill. How long does it really take to throw bubble wrap around a phone box and throw it into another box? I really hope I'm wrong. If they hadn't been so blazing fast in shipping the dozens of times I've ordered from them in the past, I wouldn't be as worried.
    05-30-2014 08:49 PM
1,509 ... 3233343536 ...