Tempered glass screen protector

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 1 for my 1520 and 1 for my wife's 1020 last night off Amazon...$20.00...

Anyone else have 1 on theirs?
Mac

Sent from my Nokia 1520

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
The reason I ordered this is because I don't want to have to keep replacing the cheap film protectors..I've always had good cases between my Seideo's Platinum's,and Otter Boxes...but I have wanted one of these for awhile now...If it fits properly..then it's money well spent.Now if we can convince Siedo or Platinum to make cases for us...I'll be really happy..
I'll post some pictures when it makes it in...it's on that slow boat right now...lol

Mac

Sent from my Nokia 1520

cookie_csy

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Tempered glass screen protector is just more hard than others, which is useless, but more expensive. The normal screen protector is good enough.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Tempered glass screen protector is just more hard than others, which is useless, but more expensive. The normal screen protector is good enough.

Sorry...that's just not true.I've seen a I phone digitizer first hand take hit with one that would crack it with a thin film one.It spider webbed the glass but the screen was fine...which is why I wanted one,but didn't want to splurge knowing I was going to get a new phone soon..With as much as this puppy cost me...I ain't taking any chances..

Mac

len0808

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site

what?! Mohs scale of hardness is the ability of one sample of matter to scratch another material. how is that useless? i just don't like the feel of plastic as a screen protector.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry...that's just not true.I've seen a I phone digitizer first hand take hit with one that would crack it with a thin film one.It spider webbed the glass but the screen was fine...which is why I wanted one,but didn't want to splurge knowing I was going to get a new phone soon..With as much as this puppy cost me...I ain't taking any chances..

Mac

Make sure you get one with a bevelled edge or it will feel sharp on the sides especially on a Nokia which has a raised screen.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3