question on email setup

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
So my girl friend just setup her nokia lumia 1520, and she put my email on the initial phone setup for sync. Now she wants to delete my info, she already added hers but we dont see a way to remove my email. Help!

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Okay so now she is logged in at the initial start with her email, but now im realizing.... Is there a way to manually log in on xbox music? Or add her phone? Because we share an xbox music account that we use to use for zune, which is still current and paid for. Im able to download songs, though it worries me to cause i see no login prompt and idk if im being charged for these downloads.

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Okay so now she is logged in at the initial start with her email, but now im realizing.... Is there a way to manually log in on xbox music? Or add her phone? Because we share an xbox music account that we use to use for zune, which is still current and paid for. Im able to download songs, though it worries me to cause i see no login prompt and idk if im being charged for these downloads.
anyone have insight on this? I wanna add her phone to my account. Also, I don't see how many devices I can have like it use to say through Zune

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2