Camera Noise

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Sup everyone.

I just bought a white L1520 a few days ago. Love it to the max, best device I've ever used.

But I'm having one problem. The camera seems to be blury, idk if it's noise or whatever but I don't like it. Can I do anything about it, is it normal, is a hard reset the only solution?

wp_ss_20140513_0002.jpg

Last edited:

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Sup everyone.

I just bought a white L1520 a few days ago. Love it to the max, best device I've ever used.

But I'm having one problem. The camera seems to be blury, idk if it's noise or whatever but I don't like it. Can I do anything about it, is it normal, is a hard reset the only solution?

View attachment 66397

What about the photos? Or do you see the noise on the screen aka viewfinder only? My set has similar noises appearing on the screen when shooting at dim places. However, the outcome of the photos are fine though. So, I did not really bother about it. But this strange issue don't seems to be happening on my 1020. Anyone else has similar issues with noises appearing on the viewfinder?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you zoomed way in? (doesn't appear so...) Or is there a little schmutz on the lens? That happens to me all the time on my 920, haha.

And noisy and blury would show up differently...I am not an expert on the subject though and can't really describe what I'm trying to say! But I see your screen grab as noisy, not blury. And it's weird that the bed looks (IMO) so much worse than the rest of the room.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Are you zoomed way in? (doesn't appear so...) Or is there a little schmutz on the lens? That happens to me all the time on my 920, haha.

And noisy and blury would show up differently...I am not an expert on the subject though and can't really describe what I'm trying to say! But I see your screen grab as noisy, not blury. And it's weird that the bed looks (IMO) so much worse than the rest of the room.

I didn't zoom all the way, it's on x1 (normal). And no, the lens is clear.

Looks like the noise appears only while inside, when I'm out, it's gone (atleast I think it is).

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
When you use auto-ISO, the camera will push up the ISO to compensate for the lack of light in such a dark room. The solution is to take pictures in good light, that's why professional photographers use all kind of lights in studios. With good light the auto-ISO will automatically select a low-ISO and solve your problem.

But if you don't have extra lights and projectors, :amaze: to light up that dark room, then you can set the ISO manually, rather 100 (for best results regarding noise), and use a small tripod to compensate for slow shutter speed.

Manually set the ISO to 800 or 400 when in low light. Anything over 800 will produce noisy and very soft (blurry) photos.

Yes, the high-ISO will always produce noise. No matter what camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes