Three weeks. It's verdict time.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, very strongly agree with the bad notification system WP has currently. Tiles are pretty, but is too overwhelming if we need to pin every app that provides notification onto the Start screen. And not forgetting that if the tiles are out of the viewable screen area, the user will know nothing of updates. Toasts come and go in a breeze. From the very beginning, I already see that this will be a big hurdle for users to adapt. Glad that we will be having an action center soon.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Don't really understand why people get so hung up on the lack of official banking apps. My bank doesn't have one either, but I have no trouble just using the browser interface to log in and do what needs to be done.

I certainly couldn't see that as being the deciding factor in which phone/OS I use. I'd never go back to iPhone or Droid for a slightly better banking experience.

Me either. Heck, I never even checked the store to see if my bank has an app in there or not. I always have a small amount of cash in my wallet and if that's not enough, credit card. I log into my bank via my desktop about twice a month to pay bills and the check to make sure the direct deposits were made. If I have to physically make a deposit I just wait till I drive by the bank and stop in. Can't think of a reason I (just me) would even need an app.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Me either. Heck, I never even checked the store to see if my bank has an app in there or not. I always have a small amount of cash in my wallet and if that's not enough, credit card. I log into my bank via my desktop about twice a month to pay bills and the check to make sure the direct deposits were made. If I have to physically make a deposit I just wait till I drive by the bank and stop in. Can't think of a reason I (just me) would even need an app.

I think it is not about if you use such apps or not. But more like how much Windows Phone support are we having, as compared to iOS and Android, currently. Frankly, most of the services in my country are not having any app supports for Windows Phone at all. And that's really sad indeed.

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I use the bank app on my Android all the time. i travel for work and it's weeks sometimes before i get home and need to deposit checks. It's so simple to scan and deposit. It's never because of a lack of cash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes